My playlist! :)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

my FIRST album EVER !


So I was sitting here updating my blog play list and putting all Jay-Z songs on it. I just realized that Blue print 1 was like my 1st album ever! I had to be in the 1st or second grade cause it dropped in 2001. I remember sitting in my room and listening to it... I had no idea what he was talking about on most of it. Ha! I do remember my mother keeping the dirty version for her self and I had the clean! lol I still love Jay-z and his Blue print album to this day! But now i know what he's talking about so I love it so much more! :)

The Ruler's Back
Takeover
Izzo (H.O.V.A.)
Girls, Girls, Girls
Jigga That Nigga
U Don't Know
Hola' Hovito
Heart Of The City (Ain't No Love)
Never Change
Song Cry
All I Need
Renegade
Blueprint (Momma Loves Me)
Breathe Easy (Lyrical Exercise)
Girls, Girls, Girls (Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment