My playlist! :)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

SHOES, shoes, SHOES

Being an employee at Bakers footwear has made my shoe fetish get out of control. I'm so aware of what's in and what's not now. And what looks good and what doesn't. I'm always doing something different with my outfits now too! As much different stuff I can pull off and get away with, I just go for it. These are a list of shoes I MUST have this season. Rather your going out, a simple day at school, or just something to throw on that's really cute! :) I'll tell you where to find some of the stuff because I'm keeping the others to myself! Either I'm getting them or I have them ;)


FABULOUS

Clearly this one says Wild pair and it's sold at Bakers! There ONLY online though you can't find these in the store, YET.


CANYON

I love these for the movie or something just to chill in. But in this green color!



PUMPED
TO DIE FOR! I love this beautiful 6 inch pump! It's fabulous! :) I gotta keep this one to myself because there hhhoootttt and it's kinda already in my wardrobe!




The lovely Steve Madden over the knee boot! Is just, so damn, DOPE. And They look good on! I love it! You can do so much with it...




Another over the knee boot! Fabulous!


These speak for themselves. I'm not giving away anything about these! lol your on your own. I love themmmmm! I've only worn mine twice. But they are BAD!





Okay lovely readers! I'm DONE :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment